Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

Well the Bonnie Hunter Orca Bay Mystery is no longer a mystery, well maybe it is to me.  I have paper cut and some strips cut, patterns for quick sewing HST, but I still haven't really started.  I have to get busy on this just as soon as I finish my 5th Cancer Ribbon Block.

And to finish the grandsons quilts.  I think I am going to have to "shorten" those two.  Not liking the finish top size.  Maybe that is what I will do this week.  Have to make this priority!!!!!!!!

Happy Quilting.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angela, I came across your blog through a comment you left for Bonnie Hunter. I am a fellow Arkansan living in Paris. I hope you keep blogging so I can get to know you. I invite you to visit me at

    www.sewathomeonpineridge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vivian, Nice to hear from you. Sorry for the delay in responding, computer issue well maybe new blogger issue is more like it.

    I plan to continue blogging. I have to get it figured out first. There just doesn't seem to be enough time in my day to get everything done..lol I am hoping that by the time the grands get here the first week of February I will FINALLY have their "Christmas" quilts finished. I will visit your blog soon..

    Happy Quilting and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete